Helping you get up to speed with life in Edinburgh!
These friendly, practical sessions will help you use computers and online resources to deal with practical tasks for everyday life. You will learn handy new English words and phrases along the way! Suitable for all language levels.
- Using Gumtree Edinburgh to find jobs, volunteering opportunities, accommodation, second hand items and more
- Online shopping with eBay and PayPal
- Paying bills online
- Applying for jobs online
- Using City of Edinburgh Council services online (eg pay your Council Tax, report a problem, or request a recycling bin)
- Accessing City of Edinburgh Libraries online (request books, access ebooks and magazines)
- Using price comparison websites
- Language translation tools
- Language learning websites
- Setting up ParentPay (for those who have children at school in Edinburgh)
You are welcome to suggest topics for us to help you with – come along with your questions and ideas!