Be part of the Welcoming community by becoming a Friend of the Welcoming!
Being a Friend is free of charge and open to all.
What does being a Friend mean?
- A way to stay in touch with our work, through the Friends of The Welcoming newsletter, with regular updates on activities, invitations to events etc
- A way to show your support and help to build a strong multi-cultural community in Edinburgh
Who are the Friends of The Welcoming?
- Past (and/or present) Welcoming participants who want to keep in touch with the project
- Members of the public who have an interest in the project and are looking to be involved in the local community but are unable to commit to a volunteer role on a regular basis
- Other organisations, with a delegated individual to represent them, who share the vision of the Welcoming
To become a Friend of The Welcoming, all you have to do is complete the membership form below (or click HERE to view the form on a separate tab)