Be part of the Welcoming community by becoming a Friend of the Welcoming!
Being a Friend is free of charge and open to all.
What does being a Friend mean?
- A way to stay in touch with our work with regular updates on activities, invitations to events etc
- A way to show your support and help to build a strong multi-cultural community in Edinburgh
Who are the Friends of the Welcoming?
- Past (and/or present) Welcoming participants who want to keep in touch with the project
- Members of the public who have an interest in the project and are looking to be involved in the local community but are unable to commit to a volunteer role on a regular basis
- Other organisations, with a delegated individual to represent them, who share the vision of the Welcoming
How can I become a Friend?
- To become a Friend of the Welcoming, please complete the Friends of the Welcoming membership form. We will then be in touch to confirm your membership and you will be added to our mailing list to receive Friends updates and invitations.