We offer free and impartial home energy advice to New Scots living in Edinburgh.
The service includes:
- Support to set up energy accounts, understand utility bills and communicate with energy suppliers
- Support understanding how to operate different home energy systems
- Support implementing long-lasting behavioural changes to improve home energy efficiency
- Support understanding and accessing financial support to cover the cost of energy during the winter
- Referrals for further support provided by other local agencies
We offer one-to-one support with energy advice.
If you have questions about utility bills, would like help with applications for financial support to cover the cost of energy, or have other home energy related questions, please contact [email protected] to arrange an appointment.
Home energy visits
We offer Home Energy Visits to people who would like support understanding how they use energy in their home.
Home energy visits involve doing an assessment of your home to try to offer immediate support. This support could help you to save energy by increasing the energy efficiency of your home, or it could help you to address any other home energy related questions or issues you have.
Please contact [email protected] for more information or to arrange an appointment.
This project is funded through the Energy Industry Voluntary Redress Scheme.